2. COVID-19 is spread through contact with droplets produced by a person who is sneezing or coughing or contaminated surfaces or objects.
3. COVID-19 can cause severe symptoms like fever, cough, headache, body aches and difficulty in breathing.
4. COVID-19 is preventable through;
–Washing your hands with soap and running water or using an alcohol based hand sanitizer,
– Keeping a social distance of at least 2 metres or 2-3 steps from people with flu-like symptoms.
– Avoiding shaking hands, hugging or kissing with people with flu-like symptoms.
– Staying at home and avoiding travel when you have flu-like symptoms.
5. Early detection and treatment can contribute greatly to survival of the patient.
6. COVID 2019 cannot be transmitted through air.